Medfield Outreach is a municipal department of the Town of Medfield, serving the social, emotional, and financial needs of Medfield residents. Through collaboration with a wide network of organizations, professional associations, religious institutions, consortiums, and civic groups, Medfield Outreach provides a variety of services, including:
- Free & Confidential Counseling
- Community Assistance Programming
- Prevention Programming
- Administration of Two Communities Coalitions
- ^Substance Misuse Prevention: Medfield Cares About Prevention (MCAP)
- ^Suicide Prevention: Medfield Coalition for Suicide Prevention (MCSP)
The Medfield Outreach MISSION is to provide access to high-quality behavioral health and social services for Medfield residents in order to optimize wellness in our community.
The Medfield Outreach VISION is a community in which all people are valued, healthy, and empowered to live fulfilling lives.